Energy-Lift Support for Parents
1:1 Packages for all people engaged in the nurturing of small-humans. (mamas/papas/parents)
The raising of new humans is under valued in our current society but actually I believe it is the MOST important work we can do to ensure better future for the whole of society! When we have our babies we have an opportunity to heal our own 'mother' wound as we bring more love and consciousness into our relationship with our children. We arent supposed to do this work alone. My passion is to support this totally intense, sometimes boring, sometimes painful, sometimes joyful time of nurturing the future people of our planet.
Sessions take place on Zoom
Our first session usually lasts 90 minutes
First part is a full consultation for me to find out about your journey to parenting so far, your birth story or stories and what the areas that you would like support around.
The second part is all about energy of the situation you are looking to transform. We will look at the energy you are holding in your body, mind/emotions and your spirit.
GET IN TOUCH .....click here to make an appointment for a chat
You are a new (or not so new) parent and you have come up for air after the intense work of parenting a new born baby. Whether your baby has turned, 1 or 10 or 20 and you are feeling ....
- Your personal needs and wants have been put on the back burner while you care for little people and you are feeling overwhelmed and frazzled.
- You are wondering if you are doing this whole parenting thing right at all?
- Your prioritise have changed how to integrate this transformation of parenthood?
- You need some support in the changing dynamic of your relationship with your child or partner?
- you are working through the past pain of your own childhood as you enter into parenting
- You have been in traditional talking therapy and would like something that is more holistic
Energy Lift 1:1 sessions
There seems a point for many of us birthing peeps, when the process of birth has settled and the intensity of the first months or even years is waning and there is a new doorway to open .... I am here to help support you make the next steps of your new journey as new you with super-power of Nurturer.
- Feeling concerned about going back into work?
- Trying to integrate this new family life with your relationship with your partner?
- Wondering who you are now, that you are a ‘new version’ of you?
- Noticing old family ‘stuff’ coming up that you weren’t aware of but now has come into focus since you became a parent?
- Exhausted by balancing all the needs of the people in your family?
Benefits of Energy Lift 1:1 – you CAN:
- Connect to your inner GPS of wisdom and strength (beyond the mind which is keeping you in STRESS).
- Let go of the deeply ingrained need to fix and rescue everyone else so you are not continually drained. Feel refreshed and energised for your unique life!
- Connect to the highest version of yourself to create from a place of authenticity and meaning in your life.
- Heal old family dynamics and patterns, to set you and your children free of past pain.
- Feel more love and connection within, to experience more love and intimacy with your partner.
What Other People have said about Sessions:
Aimee's Healing sessions have really helped me process my year of ups and downs being a new mum. After working together I felt more grounded and connected to myself. Julie - Muswell Hill
Working with Aimee to look at how old family patterns were playing out in my life has been really helpful. Healing some of the pain of my childhood helped me to connect more with my partner and children. Bert - Northamptonshire
My relationship had been on rocky ground with my partner and I not feeling very connected anymore. I felt so much lighter and had more clarity after my sessions with Aimee. Lara - South London
I really look forward to my sessions with Aimee, I always feel lifted into more understanding and compassion for my family. Hollie - East London
Online Sharing Circle that meets every week
For parents of babies 0-3 years old
- Our feel good hormones are activated in community
- parenting can feel lonely connecting to other people during the early years is protective against postnatal depression
- sharing milestones in parenting builds joy and sense of being seen and celebrated
Guest speakers on a variety of topics:
Gabi Markam - yoga teacher and gay rights activist
Katie Ollife - Baby Calm family sleep specialist
Dr Seema Datta - Ayurvedic Practioner - top tips how to support health and well-being in the postnatal period
Shirley Stump - Sound healer, doula and musician sharing a session of Joyful Music
Hannah Mi Annis - Embodied movement practioner and somatic healing - sharing a session to support the postnatal body
Vicky Walker - Homeopath, nutrictionist and herbalist Perinatal Health and well-being
Nurturers' Nest is £16 a month subscription or £7 drop in
Wednesday 3pm to 4.15pm each week
Message me for the link and details of how to contribute.